What Does Elder Love USA Do?
Elder Love USA, Inc. helps older adults and their families by assisting with day-to-day activities such as housekeeping, cooking, medication management, transportation, personal care, pet care, and more.
We are a creative and innovative solution that focuses primarily on helping those middle-class older adults who make "too much" to qualify for free help, but not enough to pay traditional in-home care rates.
Elder Love USA aims to provide in-home care at a reduced rate.
We are able to do this through a combination of client support, volunteers, fundraisers, individual donations, sponsorships, and grants.
The Elder Love USA Car Donation Program
You can donate your car to support our mission.
We recently partnered with CARS - Charitable Adult Rides and Services.
They make donating your car easy.
They take care of everything from the pick-up and sale to sending you the donation receipt and necessary tax documents.
By donating your vehicle, you can help us continue to provide quality in-home services for local seniors.
You can donate a car, truck, ATV, motorcycle, RV, trailer, motorhome, and even a plane!
We accept all types of vehicles.
Benefits Of Donating Your Car
• Donating is easy and the pick-up is free.
• It's better than a low trade-in offer.
• Donating to a nonprofit feels good and makes a difference.
• You can free up space at home and/or stop paying for extra parking.
• Donating avoids the costs associated with keeping a car, such as
registration, insurance, car repairs, and more.
• Vehicle donations are tax-deductible, and you could reduce your
taxable income when taxes are itemized.
• Donating skips the costs and hassles associated with selling a car, like paying for advertising and insurance, or for car repairs to keep your car in running condition while you wait for a buyer.
How To Donate Your Car
CARS makes the whole process stress free.
You simply fill out the online donation form or you can call to speak to a live operator toll-free at 1-800-677-1744 seven days a week.
You can also directly contact us if you have any questions or if you need assistance at 855-500-7433